Sunday, February 15, 2009
This last week we had an major rain/wind storm.
The actual rain did not last long,
but the wind blew the entire day and
created a feeling mixed between elation and fear.
I left for work in the afternoon after the major
storm had passed and was amazed at the clouds.
In this picture, I don't know if I captured the
feeling of awe I felt as I gazed at them,
but in reality, they were incredible.
(I use the word "gaze" reluctantly,
as I was actually driving as I took the pictures.
I did not use the view finder, but rather took
about 40 shots just holding the camera up to
the windshield. DO NOT try this at home.....
good thing a cop did not see me!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow! Clicking on the picture and viewing it full-screen really shows up all the textures and different directions the clouds were going. Yes, it was quite a storm!
wow....I did not know you could even do that!!!
Post a Comment